Important Information for Presenters
- Please limit your presentation to 10-12 minutes, allowing 3-5 of those minutes for questions.
- Please prepare your slides in Microsoft PowerPoint. The audience of your peers will base its evaluation of you and your subject matter partly on the appearance of your electronic slides.
- Please bring a copy of your presentation on a flash drive to load onto the conference computers prior to your presentation. Both PC and Macintosh platforms will be available to you.
- Note the following upload schedule. It is imperative that you upload your presentation by the allotted Session deadline:
- Bring your presentation to the Registration Desk prior to the Welcome Reception. (Session II participants may also elect to upload their presentations at this time.) Staff at registration will walk up to Iberian Ballroom to upload the presentation and test it in advance. OR
- You may bring your presentation to the IT table inside the Iberian Ballroom during breakfast Wednesday morning between7-8 a.m. for uploading and testing.
- Upload your presentation at the IT table in the Iberian Ballroom during the 10 a.m. break or during lunch on Wednesday, Nov. 13 before12:45pm (You may also elect to upload your presentation Tuesday prior to the Welcome Reception.)
- Upload your presentation at the IT table in the Iberian Ballroom during breakfast on Thursday, Nov. 14 between 7-8 a.m.
- Upload your presentation at the IT table in the Iberian Ballroom during the 10 a.m. break or during lunch on Thursday, Nov. 14 before 12:45 pm. (You may elect to upload your presentation during breakfast that morning, as well.)
- Upload your presentation at the IT table in the Iberian Ballroom during breakfast on Friday, Nov. 15 between 7-8 a.m.
- Poster Reception on November 13 from 6-9PM
- Maximum poster dimensions are 4’H x 6’W (1.2 m by 1.8 m)
- Posters should be set up by 12:00 noon on Wednesday, Nov. 13, 2019 and removed by 3:00 pm on Thursday, Nov. 14, 2019.
- Clips will be provided.
- Posters will be on view from
- Posters should be removed by