Important Information for Presenters
- Please limit your presentation to 10-12 minutes, allowing 3-5 of those minutes for questions.
- Please prepare your slides in Microsoft PowerPoint. The audience of your peers will base its evaluation of you and your subject matter partly on the appearance of your electronic slides.
- Please bring a copy of your presentation on a flash drive to load onto the conference computers prior to your presentation. Both PC and Macintosh platforms will be available to you.
- Note the following upload schedule. It is imperative that you upload your presentation by the allotted Session deadline:
- Upload your presentation at the registration table outside the Ballroom prior to the Welcome Reception. (Session II participants may also elect to upload their presentations at this time.)
- Upload your presentation in the room adjacent to the registration area. (You may also elect to upload your presentation Tuesday evening.)
- Upload your presentation in the room adjacent to the registration area.
Please notify us at what email if you need to withdraw your abstract. By notifying us in a timely manner, we will be able to select another abstract for presentation.
- Poster Reception on November 13 from 6-9PM
- Maximum poster dimensions are 4’H x 6’W (1.2 m by 1.8 m)
- Posters should be set up by 12:00 noon on Wednesday, Nov. 13, 2019 and removed by 3:00 pm on Thursday, Nov. 14, 2019.
- Push pins will be provided.
- Posters will be on view from
- Posters should be removed by